Armor-X (JLN Serise) Ultra 3 Layers Rugged Shockproof Tablet Case
3 Layer Heavy Duty Shockproof Rugged Case for Tablet with Hand Strap and Kick-Stand
- Ultra 3 layers impact resistant design.
- Rigid internal engineering material frame protects against drops.
- Extreme protection with TPU shock absorption jacket.
- Kickstand feature for playing games and watching movies.
- Hand strap design to free your hands.
- Super sturdy and Easy To Carry. Absolutely Kids Friendly Design.
- Front raised edges recess your screen to protect it when placed face down.
- Form fitting design crafted with high precision.
- Precise cutouts and tactile buttons ensure quick access and feedback.
- 360 Degree Rotary Hand Strap & Kick-Stand
Ultra 3 layers impact resistant design. Front raised edges recess your screen to protect it. when placed face down. All tablet Features, Buttons and sensitivity are accessible and easily operated with the case installed.
360 Degree Swivels Design
With our unique stand design, You will enjoy a very comfortable, ergonomic angle when you are typing with your on screen keyboard or any external keyboard. The design is very user friendly and allows you to watch your favourite shows hands free.
Microsoft Surface Go
Microsoft Surface Go 2
- Protective Case with Kick-Stand x1
- Hand Strap x1
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.