Armor-X (MXK Series) IP68 Waterproof (2M) & Shockproof Tablet Case
Keyboard and Apple pencil are NOT INCLUDED
IP68 extreme waterproof & shockproof case for tablet w/ x-mount adaptor
- IP68 Waterproof with fully submergible to 6.5' / 2 meter
- Shockproof withstands drops from 6.5' / 2 meter
- Built-in screen cover for total touchscreen protection
- Built-in kick-stand
- Keyboard connection and Pencil holder
- Full access to buttons and controls - charge and sync through the USB port
- Touch ID / Face ID supported
- Precise shielded slot cover and tactile buttons ensure secure access and feedback
- Fully protected from extreme environment - snow, ice, dirt & dust particles
- Sleek design with precision form factor retains device thinness
- A wide selection of mounts design for outdoor adventures and sports
- Hand strap design for total security and one-handed
IP68 WATERPROOF CASE WITH KEYBOARD CONNECTOR & PENCIL HOLDER - HANDSTRAP & KICKSTAND FOR APPLE IPAD 10.2 (7th & 8th Gen.)
HAND STRAP | KICK-STAND | X-MOUNT SYSTEM | SHOULDER STRAP
ONE SYSTEM - ENDLESS ADVENTURES
X-MOUNT is the only mounting system that allows you to fully integrate your tablet into an active lifestyle. It allows you to securely attach your tablet to your bike while you're cycling, to your boat when you are sailing, and to your car's dashboard when you drive. ARMOR-X makes it much easier and safer to interact with the many sports, fitness and navigation apps that are available in App Store / Google Play.
4-IN-1 VERSATILE DESIGN
Kick-stand, hand strap, shoulder strap & X-MOUNT System. With our unique stand design, You will enjoy a very comfortable, ergonomic angle when you are typing with your on screen keyboard or any external keyboard. The design is very user friendly and allows you to watch your favourite shows on Netflix hands free.
TRAVEL AROUND HASSLE FREE
The optional shoulder strap adds another dimension of portability to your tablet allowing you to get on with whatever surprises your day throws at you. It supports the weight of your tablet freeing up your hands for other tasks. ARMOR-X's protective cases can provide tailored solutions for your workplace.
- iPad 10.2 IP68 waterproof case x1
- Water testing paper x1
- hand strap x1
- User manual x1
* Optional Shoulder strap
*Remark: In the product details page, we may illustrate how the protective case mounted on bike, armband or etc. All those mounts are NOT included in this package except mentioned above. Please go to "X-Mount" section to purchase the Type-T mount works for you.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.