Belkin Tunecast Auto Universal Hands-Fee AUX V2
NO AUX, NO PROBLEM
Enjoy your music on the road even if your car doesn't have an aux port. TuneCast In-Car 3.5mm to FM Transmitter uses FM radio to play your music through your car stereo. Connect the 3.5mm headphone jack to your smartphone and TuneCast transmits your music from your phone to your car's FM radio. A powered USB-A port charges your phone as you go, to keep the music playing all-journey long.
Made for: Smartphones equipped with a 3.5mm AUX headphone jack, including iPhone 6S/6, Samsung Note 8, S9, LG G6, Google Pixel 2 and previous generations
THE BELKIN DIFFERENCE
- Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 35 years
- Quickly find the best signal with one touch
- Activate PRO setting to improve low-level audio
- Powered USB-A port makes it easy to charge your device
EASY TO USE
Simply connect your smartphone to the 3.5mm headphone jack and press the scan button. TuneCast uses cutting-edge ClearScan technology to locate the best available FM signal - all with one touch. Two programmable preset buttons allow you to save previous frequencies for even faster setup, while frequency up/down buttons make searching easy.
RECHARGE ON THE GO
A powered USB-A port means you can charge your device while playing your music or audio. Just connect TuneCast to your car's power outlet and your phone's charge cable to TuneCast's universal USB-A port.*
*Charging cable not included
OPTIMIZED AUDIO QUALITY
TuneCast is designed to enable best sound quality from your smartphone. For low-level recordings, activate TuneCast's PRO setting to optimize audio and boost volume for an improved acoustic experience.
Use the PRO button to access PRO settings
- Press once for PRO settings
- Press twice for PRO 1 - boosts audio volume
- Press three times for PRO 2 - boosts volume further - ideal for older recordings
- Press four times for PRO Mono Transmission - transmits audio in mono, rather than stereo - recommended for podcasts and audio books
WORKS WITH MANY DEVICES
TuneCast is compatible with most devices with a 3.5mm aux port, including iPhone 6S and previous generations of iPhone, Samsung Note 8 and S9 and older Samsung devices, LG G6, Google Pixel 2 and older LG and Google products.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1. ClearScan technology locates best signal with one touch
2. 2 programmable preset buttons to find saved stations
3. Frequency up/down buttons for simplified searching
4. Aux cable connects to any device with 3.5mm port
5. Powered USB-A port charges device while in use
At a Glance:
- Easy-to-use, single-cable solution to listen to music through car stereo
- Compatible with most devices with 3.5mm aux port
- Powered USB-A port to charge device while in use
- Quickly find the best signal with one touch
- Clear, easy-to-read display
- PRO setting optimizes audio and boosts volume
- 2 programmable preset buttons to find saved stations
3.5mm to FM Transmitter
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.