Bonelk Long Life Rugged Tablet Case
The Bonelk Long-Life 360 degree Rotating Case for iPad features our durable & protective silicone bumper surround, co-moulded with a polycarbonate rear shell to provide the perfect combination of protection & design. Super slick and unobtrusive styling for your device. Rear hand strap rotates 360 degrees for secure easy viewing. Includes inbuilt kickstand for when you want a viewing angle on flat work surfaces. Drop tested to assist keeping your device safe and sound.
- Rotating Hand Strap; Integrated Velcro hand strap for safe and secure handling, rotates 360 degrees for portrait and landscape viewing.
- Anti-Shock; Durable and impact resistant silicone outer cover protects against drops and bumps.
- Inbuilt Kickstand; Inbuilt polycarbonate kickstand supports the iPad in multiple viewing modes and seamlessly folds away when not in use.
- All Over Protection; Polycarbonate shell combined with silicone outer provides complete protection against drops, bumps and scratches.
- Stylus/Pen Storage; Universal elastic loop holder for your pen or stylus on the rear handle of the case.
Suits iPad 10.2" (7th/8th Generations)
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.