NZSTEM For iPad 9.7 Black Soft handle EVA Tablet Case
Education Soft handle
Looking for a promotional item that will appeal to parents or to children? Have you recently purchased iPads for your school or community group and need to protect your investment and the kids who will use them? Our Kid's iPad Cases are the solution. These cases provide stylish, full protection for iPad, iPad mini and iPad air.
The Soft Handle Kid's iPad Cases are made especially with the needs of toddlers and young children in mind. Kids can benefit greatly from using iPads in the classroom and at home, but little ones can be hard on the devices. In addition to the threat of breakage, there is also a danger of a child becoming shocked and injured due to improper use. With the design of our iPad case, both tablets and the kids who use them are kept fully safe from harm. it absorbs shocks to keep children from getting hurt. The bottoms of the cases are even equipped with integrated stands, so the tablets stay upright for ease of use. With the cases in place, kids are free to use iPads anywhere indoors or outdoors.
1. High quality of Non-toxic EVA material;
2. 100% brand shockproof case for Apple iPad Air 1 (iPad 5) / iPad Air 2 (iPad 6) / New iPad 2017 (iPad 8);
3. Perfectly fit for Apple iPad Air 1 (iPad 5) / iPad Air 2 (iPad 6) / New iPad 2017 (iPad 8);
4. Shockproof handle case with stand;
5. Fashion design & handle style;
6. With shakeproof / shockproof function;
7. There are slots designated for charger, camera, earphone etc. without removing case;
8. Suitable for kids / children;
For iPad New 9.7 2017 A1822 A1823
For iPad AIR A1474 A1475 A1476
For iPad 2 A1566 A1567
iPad (2017 Version)
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.