NZSTEM For iPad 10.2 Red Tough Cover Shock Proof Case
Featured an adjustable & detachable strap which can give more options to carry the tablet along.
You can also use the strap to hook on the headrest at the back of car seats so kids can play with tablets during the travel.
It opens more possibilities for you to explore how to use it:
- Built-in stylus/Apple pencil holder (stylus/Apple Pencil is *not included*);
- Four hooking holes which give several strapping styles;
- Special design: a rotatable and collapsible kick-stand which can give more typing/viewing angles in both portrait and landscape mode.
- Heavy duty shockproof protective case;
- Has front cover frame but no built-in plastic screen protector. Optionally you can choose tempered glass protector which is far better than the built-in plastic protectors in some other cases;
- Made from durable high grade plastic with a coloured silicone rubber cover that wraps around the plastic case giving extra protection.
- Easy to take, easy to install, easy to use.
- Can be used by kids/children/toddlers/boys/girls.
- Compatible with Apple iPad 10.2" inch (a.k.a. iPad 7th Generation/Gen, iPad 10.2-inch 2019, released in Sep 2019. Wifi 3G and 4G LTE).
iPad 10.2" 2019 Model 7th Generation
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.