OtterBox 30W GaN Single Port USB-C Tablets /Phones Wall
OtterBox Fast Charge USB Wall Chargers are engineered rugged and built to outlast. This 30W GaN charger gives you higher efficiency by generating less heat and a form factor that is smaller than ever — all while providing maximum power.
- Works with Apple, Samsung, LG, Google and other smartphone and tablet brands
- Small and fast, enjoy 57% charge to your smartphone in 30 minutes*
- Powered by GaN: boosted efficiency in an ultra-compact, mobile design
- Great for the new Samsung phone that can use 25W of power and the new iPad Air and iPad Pro that use up to 30W of power.
- Passes rigorous tests for safe, smart and efficient wall charging
- Features foldable prongs for a compact and mobile design
- Programmable Power Supply (PPS) technology allows charger to intelligently ‘fluctuate’ charging speed based on what the device needs for smart power transfer
- Drop tested and wrapped in a tough exterior for ultra-durability
- Designed to work flawlessly with your favorite OtterBox cable
*Based on iPhone 12 and iPad Pro (11-inch) 2nd Generation
USB-C: 30W PD (5V/3A, 9V/3A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A), PPS (3.3-5.9V/3A, 3.3-11V/3A, 3.3-21V/1.5A)
USB Power Delivery 3.0
USB Battery Charging Standard 1.2
Apple Charging Standard
Programmable Power Supply PPS
USB-C to USB-C Cables
Lightning to USB-C Cables
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.