STM Dux Plus Duo Case for iPad 10.2" (9th - 8th & 7th Gen)
Wrap your iPad in protection and style with the STM Dux+ Duo Case. Built with polycarbonate and rubberised bracket, this case ensures you its ability to keep your device safe against drops and abrasions. It also comes with an integrated storage area that enables you to store your Apple Pencil.
- Durable Build: Offering Military Grade Protection, STM Dux+ Duo can resist drops from up to 4 feet. It is also crafted with a polyurethane cover that helps protect your device from damages caused by water spillage.
- Transparent Back: This case enables you to customize your device and showcase its features as it is designed with a transparent back.
- Functionality: The STM case allows you to save your device's battery by putting it to sleep mode automatically when closed and wakes it up when opened. It is also built with magnetic closure that allows you to fold the case and use your iPad in landscape view.
- Compatibility: STM Dux+ Duo is compatible with 7th Generation iPad.
iPad 10.2" (7th Gen.)
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.