Targus SafeFit Rotating Universal Case for 9-10.5"
The Targus SafeFit™ Universal Case for 9 to 10.5" devices ensures your tablet withstands the rigors of everyday use.
- Passes military grade 1.2m drop testing* for robust protection
- Patented 360° rotation for quick- switch portrait/landscape viewing
- Patented custom - moulded tray with reinforced corners enhances impact protection
- Adjusts in an instant to deliver virtually infinite viewing angles and comfortable typing position
- Precision control, port, and camera cut-outs deliver hassle- free listening and photos
- Boosts sound with audio- scoops that direct sound toward user
- Magnetic wrap closure ensures secure transport
- Integrated S Pen®/stylus holder**As tested by an independent third party applying MIL- STD- 810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV.*
Everyday bumps and drops are no problem for the Targus Safe Fit™ Protective Case, that’s great in a school setting and in an office. With military grade protection from drops up to 1.2 metres and innovative features like shock-absorbing protective corners that flex for a perfect fit, this case keeps your 9 or 10.5" tablet free of minor scratches and dings.
The smooth grip, non-slip interior lets you enjoy an infinite array of viewing angles, or folds to provide an ergonomic typing angle. The unique design gives you easy access to device controls and ports; while camera and sensor cutouts let you get the shot — even when the case is on. All together, these features make the Targus Safe Fit case the best fit for our tablets.
9" and 10.5" tablets
19.50 x 2.00 x 27.00 cm
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.