Targus Pro-Tek Rotation Universal Case for 7-8.5"
Reinforced corners, military-grade drop protection, and a patented 360° rotation combine to deliver outstanding protection and versatile viewing.
- Passes military grade 1.2m drop testing* for robust protection
- Patented 360° rotation for quick- switch portrait/landscape viewing
- Patented custom-moulded tray with reinforced corners enhances impact protection
- Adjusts in an instant to deliver virtually infinite viewing angles and comfortable typing position
- Precision control, port, and camera cut-outs deliver hassle - free listening and photos
- Boosts sound with audio- scoops that direct sound toward user
- Magnetic wrap closure ensures secure transport
- **As tested by an independent third party applying MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV.*
Functional performance meets structured protection in the Pro-Tek™ Universal 7"-8.5" 360° Rotating Tablet Case. Enjoy your tablet your way with 360° rotation for portrait/landscape positioning and easily adjustable viewing or typing angles. The soft textured interior provides a non-slip base for changing your viewing angle and protects your screen from scratches when the device is not in use. And a semi-rigid, easy-grip exterior wrap further protects your tablet and fastens with a magnetic closure.
Complete control is also yours, with full access to ports, controls, and camera lenses. Plus, enjoy this functional freedom knowing that your tablet is held snug and secure by the flexible cradle with protective reinforced corners and has passed four-foot drop testing for those inevitable fumble-fingers moments.
7" and 8.5" tablets
15.70 x 2.20 x 22.50 cm
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.