Targus Pro-Tek Case for iPad10.2"
Wrap your iPad® (7th gen.) in a strong, military grade drop protection tablet case.
Engineered for durability, the Pro-Tek™ Case features a full-coverage flexible tray with screen bezel and reinforced corners. Precision cutouts give full access to controls, ports, and cameras, so it's easy to listen to music or create photos and videos without removing the case. The structured cover is engineered to protect, while a non-slip interior makes it easy to adjust the iPad into infinite viewing angles or a comfortable typing position. Altogether, it's a superior choice for protecting your iPad.
- Passes military grade 1.2m drop testing (MIL-STD 810G)*
- Infinite viewing angles plus comfortable typing position
- Patent-protected multi-generation tray flexes to fit 10.2" iPad (7th Gen.), 10.5" iPad Air® and iPad Pro®
- Flexible tray with reinforced corners and bezel protection
- Precision-cut access to controls, ports, and camera lenses
- Secure magnetic tab closure
- Integrated holder for Apple Pencil or stylus (Pencil sold separately by Apple)
- Boosts audio with innovative audio-scoops that direct sound toward users
- Convenient sleep/wake function
*As tested by an independent third party applying MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV
10.2" iPad® (7th Gen.), 10.5" iPad Air® and iPad Pro®
16.80 x 1.65 x 24.80 cm (L x W x H)
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.