Targus VersaVu Classic Rotating Case
- Passes military grade 4' drop testing*
- Patented 360° rotation for portrait/landscape views
- Adjustable viewing angles and comfortable typing angle
- Hand strap for secure handheld use
- Precision cut access to controls, ports and camera
- Premium, plush luxe interior lining
- Patent-protected custom moulded tray for enhanced protection, also works with iPad Air® 10.5-inch and iPad Pro® 10.5-inch
The VersaVu® Classic Case for iPad® (7th gen.) 10.2-inch, iPad Air® 10.5-inch and iPad Pro® 10.5-inch adds functionality and protection to your tablet. A flexible tray with reinforced corners securely holds the tablet and rotates 360° for easy portrait and landscape viewing. That way, video conferences and FaceTime® aren't locked into landscape mode. The tray is structurally designed to redirect sound for enhanced audio.
Precision cutouts offer full access to all ports, controls and the camera lens, so you can use all of your tablet's features without removing it from the case. Deep grooves on the interior cover offer a stable base for multiple viewing angles. The case offers military grade protection for drops up to four feet*.
*As tested by an independent third party applying MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV.
iPad® (7th gen.) 10.2-inch, iPad Air® 10.5-inch, iPad Pro® 10.5-inch
PC, PU, TP
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.