Targus Pro-Tek 9 - 10.5" Universal Bluetooth Keyboard
Pro-Tek Universal 9-11 inch Keyboard Case (Black)
The Pro-Tek Universal 9-11 inch Keyboard Case is a universal keyboard case that delivers everyday versatility and protection for most tablets with 9 to 11 inch screens.
- Patented 360-degree cradle rotation enables easy portrait and landscape viewing
- Flexible cradle with reinforced corners secures and protects tablet
- Bluetooth 5.0 keyboard magnetically attaches and is compatible with Windows, Android, and iOS
- Keyboard battery delivers up to 100 hours* of use when fully charged
- Secure magnetic closure
- Full access to controls and ports for compatible devices
- Compatible with most 9-11" tablet cameras
- Universal design fits most tablets with 9-11" screens
The Pro-Tek™ Universal 9-11” Keyboard Case delivers laptop-like performance in a slim, protective design. Built to fit most tablets with 9–11” screens, the tablet is held snug and secure by the flexible cradle with protective reinforced corners for those inevitable fumble-fingers moments. For added protection, the structured cover is engineered with a semi-rigid, easy-grip exterior and fastens securely with its sleek magnetic closure.
Complete control is also yours with the Bluetooth 5.0 keyboard that magnetically attaches and offers up to 100 hours of battery life, and full access to ports, controls, and camera lenses. Compatible with Windows, Android, and iOS, it’s the perfect keyboard case to take with you anywhere.
30.50 x 20.50 x 3.50 cm (W x D x H)
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.