Lenovo M8 LTE ( LTE + Voice Call )
Stunning and stylish multimedia tablet.
Lenovo™ Tab M8 is the 2nd generation mainstream tablet that comes with standout metal design, and is tailored to make your entertainment experience richer. The stunning 8" HD display brings you a crispier and brighter visual world. More than that, no matter you are watching a thrilling online movie or playing an exciting game, the fast speed and stable connection can also make your enjoyment perfect. Non-stop entertainment is just ON. Lenovo Tab M8, your best companion device with stunning performance and stylish design. The device that everyone wants to have.
Stylish look & feel
Standout design with modern simplicity and refined with dedicated details, with up to 95% full metal cover, and 83% panel-to-body ratio.
Crisp HD display
Step into a crisper and brighter visual world with the stunning 8" HD display. Never miss a detail.
Fast and powerful
Non-stop game playing and video streaming, packed with quad-core 2.0 GHz, and 2.4/5 GHz WiFi dual band support.
Long battery life
5000 mAh battery capacity for whole day usage with browsing and watching.
True eye care protection
With special light and display technology development, Lenovo tablets ensure that the display lowers harmful blue light when appropriate to reduce strain on the eyes.
- inch HD (1280 x 800) IPS touchscreen (16..7 million colours, 60% colour gamut, 350 nits, 10-point Multitouch)
- MediaTek Helio A22 Tab quad-core 2.0 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage, expandable via MicroSD card (not included) up to 128GB
- 5MP + 8MP rear cameras, 2MP front camera
- 5000mAh battery for up to 12 hours video playback, up to 18 hours browsing time
- 1 x Side Speaker, Tuned with Dolby Audio™
- 1 x Micro USB port (v2.0)
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Ambient Light Sensor, P-Sensor, Accelerometer (G) Sensor
- Android operating system
Display size (inches)
1280 x 800
Processor Model Number
MediaTek Helio A22 Tab,
Processor Clock Speed (GHz)
Expandable memory up to
Expandable memory format
Micro SD card
Rear Cameras (MP)
5 + 8
Front camera (MP)
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 ac)
Micro USB ports
Headphone output (3.5mm)
Up to 12 hours video playback, up to 18 hours browsing
Tablet Operating System
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.