Microsoft Surface Pro 8 (Home & Personal Model)
Microsoft Surface Pro 8 available at PB Tech
Do it all with the Intel® Evo™ platform
The first Surface Pro built on the Intel® Evo™ platform, Surface Pro 8 is designed to light up the best of Windows 11.
Expect more from your computer
Surface Pro 8 combines the power of a laptop with the flexibility of a tablet, and every angle in between, with the iconic Kickstand and larger 13" touchscreen.
Our most advanced display in a Pro
Immerse yourself in the high-res 13" PixelSense™ Flow touch display, with up to 120Hz refresh rate for a smoother, more responsive pen and touch experience.
Mark up, edit, or create at any angle
The industry-leading Kickstand adjusts nearly 180 degrees effortlessly – it’s like magic.
Thunderbolt™ 4 ports for the ultimate desktop
Create your ultimate productivity setup with multiple 4K monitors, always have large creative files on hand with an external hard drive, or create a dream gaming setup with an external GPU.
Our most powerful Pro
Whether you’re multitasking while on a video call, crushing an Excel spreadsheet, or gaming with friends, Surface Pro 8 will handle it all with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Easily access your news, entertainment, and more
Windows 11 comes with Widgets and enhanced browser performance from Microsoft Edge – a perfect combo for performance and personalisation.
Focus on the big ideas, not your battery life
Stay connected to what matters all day with up to 16 hours of battery life1 and Fast Charging to go from low battery to full faster.
Play the latest games with graphics that rival reality. Play with players on console. Play with the peripherals that you love. When it comes to playing your way, Windows 11 makes it happen.
Connections are more important than ever
Stay connected with HD cameras, Studio Mics, optimised speakers for crystal-clear sound, and all the ports you need like USB-C® and Thunderbolt™ 4.
Look your best
Built-in 5.0MP 1080p front-facing camera – automatically adjusts to lighting conditions and to more accurately reflect natural skin tones.
Seriously good sound
Dual front-facing speakers with Dolby Atmos deliver immersive sound for your favourite films or games.2,3 Dual far-field Studio Mics ensure crystal-clear video calls.
Do more than one thing at a time
Nothing’s holding you back with two USB-C® and Thunderbolt™ 4 ports, WiFi 6 for ultra-fast bandwidth, and a dedicated charging port – so you never have to stop what you’re doing to recharge.
Designed to do more
Meticulously engineered by Microsoft, Surface delivers the best of Windows. Add a Microsoft 365 subscription and the possibilities become endless.
Windows 11 brings you closer to what you love
Family, friends, passions, music, creations – Windows 11 is the one place for it all. With a fresh new feel and tools that make it easier to be efficient, it has what you need for whatever’s next.
Microsoft Surface Pro Signature Keyboard
Next-level versatility comes in the perfect, premium Keyboard, with large glass trackpad, luxurious, Alcantara® material covering, and secure storage and charging for Microsoft Surface Slim Pen 2.4
Microsoft Surface Slim Pen 2
Write, sketch, navigate, and recharge with the same feeling you get with pen on paper,6 with exceptional accuracy and a new storable design.*
Surface Arc Mouse
Designed to conform to your hand and connects via Bluetooth. Choose from rich colours to complement your style.*
Surface Dock 2
All the next-gen ports you need, including USB-C®. Plug in monitors, accessories, and more, plus charge your device, with Surface Connect cable.*
*Some accessories and software sold separately. Surface Slim Pen 2 sold separately. Surface Pro Signature Keyboard and Surface Pro Keyboard are sold separately. Only Surface Pro Signature Keyboard has Surface Slim Pen 2 storage and charging capabilities.
1. Battery life varies significantly based on usage, network and feature configuration, signal strength, settings and other factors. See aka.ms/SurfaceBatteryPerformance for details.
2. Requires Dolby Vision® encoded content and video.
3. Requires Dolby Atmos® encoded content and audio.
4. Pen storage and charging available on select Keyboards.
5. Requires Microsoft 365 subscription, sold separately.
6. Tactile signals with Microsoft Surface Slim Pen 2 can be experienced on some applications on Surface Pro 8 running Windows 11. Microsoft Surface Slim Pen 2 sold separately.
7. Windows Defender version 4.12 & 4.18 scored 100% detection for protection against 0-day malware attacks, inclusive of web and e-mail threats (Real-World Testing) by AV-Test, July and August, 2019.
8. OneDrive PC folder backup feature must be enabled by user and files must be saved in Desktop, Pictures, or Document folders available on Windows PC’s only.
287mm x 208mm x 9.3mm (11.3 in x 8.2 in x 0.37 in)
Screen: 13" PixelSense™ Flow Display
Resolution: 2880 x 1920 (267 PPI)
Up to 120Hz refresh rate (60Hz default)
Aspect ratio: 3:2
Touch: 10 point multi-touch
GPU Ink Acceleration
Dolby Vision® support
16GB (LPDDR4x RAM)
Quad-core 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor
Firmware TPM chip for enterprise-grade security and BitLocker support
Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
Windows 11 Home
Ambient Colour Sensor (brightness and colour)
What's in the box
Surface Pro 8
Quick Start Guide
Safety and warranty documents
889 g (1.96 lb)
*Weight not including Surface Pro Signature Keyboard and Surface Slim Pen 2 (sold separately).
Surface Pro 8 supports Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP)
Surface Pro 8 supports Tactile signals with Surface Slim Pen 2*
*Tactile signals with Surface Slim Pen 2 can be experienced on some applications on Surface Pro 8 running Windows 11. Surface Slim Pen 2 sold separately.
Surface Pro Signature Keyboard
Surface Pro X Keyboard
Up to 16 hours of typical device usage
* Surface Pro 8 battery life: Up to 16 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. Testing conducted by Microsoft in August 2021 using preproduction software and preproduction Intel® 11th Gen Core™ i5-1135G7, 256GB, 8GB RAM device. Testing consisted of full battery discharge with a mixture of active use and modern standby. The active use portion consists of (1) a web browsing test accessing 8 popular websites over multiple open tabs, (2) a productivity test utilising Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and (3) a portion of time with the device in use with idle applications. All settings were default except screen brightness was set to 150nits with Auto-Brightness and Adaptive Colour disabled. WiFi was connected to a network. Tested with Windows Version 11.0.22000.9 (21H2). Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors.
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics (i5, i7)
2 x USB-C® with USB 4.0/Thunderbolt™ 4
3.5mm headphone jack
1 × Surface Connect port
Surface Type Cover port
Compatible with Surface Dial off-screen interaction*
Cameras, video and audio
Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing)
5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p full HD video
10.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD and 4k video
Dual far-field Studio Mics
2W stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos®
WiFi 6: 802.11ax compatible
Bluetooth Wireless 5.1 technology
Casing: Signature anodised aluminium
Physical buttons: Volume, Power
Battery Capacity Nominal (WH) 51.5Wh
Battery Capacity Min (WH) 50.2Wh
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.