Fenix Bicycle LED Light BC25R Rechargeable Front Light
Warning: This light is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone's eyes.
The Fenix BC25R is a lightweight, bike light specifically built for the urban environment. This light features an innovative cut-off facula line which blocks off the top of the light beam so you won't blind oncoming traffic. Equipped with a neutral white Cree XP-G3 LED for true color rendering and long life, the BC25R blasts 600 lumens 348 feet. Additional features like a one-switch control, micro USB rechargeable, battery level indicator, quick-release light mount, metal heat-dissipating structure, and IP66 rated protection make the BC25R a must-have for your bicycle commute.
- Anti-glare cut-off facula line makes urban commuting safer for oncoming persons
- CREE XP-G3 neutral white LED - max 600 lumens, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in 2600mAh Li-ion battery
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- One switch control
- Quick-release bike mount, easily operated
- Can be used as a flashlight
- All-metal heat dissipating fins
On/Off: Press and hold the switch for 0.5s to turn the light on/off.
Output Selection: With the light switched on, single click the switch to cycle through Low?Med?High?Turbo.
Flash: With the light switched on, double click the switch to enter flash, single click to turn back to general mode.
Battery level Indication: With the light switched off, single click the switch to check the battery status. The battery level indicators will display the battery status for 3 seconds.
- One light on: critical, 0% - 25%
- Two lights on: poor, 26% - 50%
- Three lights on: sufficient, 51% - 85%
- Four lights on: saturated, 86% - 100%
Charging: One standard Micro USB charging cable, which can be used for charging other digital devices, is included.
Operation: With the light switched off, remove the dust cover of the bicycle light to reveal the charging port, and plug the Micro USB end of the USB cable into the light's charging port, then connect the other end of the USB cable to a USB power adaptor.
Charging Indicator: The indicators near the switch will display charging status. Four indicators will remain constant on when the battery is fully charged.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and replace the dust cover.
- The normal charging time of the built-in battery is 2.5 hours from fully depleted to fully charged with the light off.
- Recharge the light timely when the battery level is critical, for future use.
- Recharge a stored light every three months to maintain optimal battery performance.
- Only Low output can be used while the light is being charged, but charging time will be prolonged.
Intelligent Memory Circuit: The light memorizes the last selected brightness level on General mode. When turned on again the previously used brightness level will be recalled.
Overheat Protection: The light will accumulate a lot of heat when working on Turbo mode. The light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature, but turbo mode can be reselected.
Low-voltage Warning: One of the indicators flashes when the battery level is critical. When the voltage level drops below a preset level, the bicycle light is programmed to step down to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. To ensure normal use, the bicycle light will work until the battery runs out.
Bicycle Light and bicycle mount
- Unscrew the screw of the bike mount. Fix the bike mount in the desired position on the bike handlebar and fasten the screw.
- Loosen the fine adjustment screw of the handlebar mount before clamping the mount to the bar by securely tightening the set screw.
- Slide the light into the mount until a distinct "click" is heard.
1. Adjust the direction of the light before testing the power and functions of the bicycle light.
2. Use the shims provided according to the diameter of the bicycle's handlebars:
- Thick + thin shims together: diameter 22-28mm;
- Thin only: diameter 28-32mm);
- With no shim (whenever applicable): diameter 32-35mm.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- The light will accumulate a lot of heat when working on Turbo mode. - Do not touch the heat dissipation fins.
- For secure transportation, the bicycle light is not fully charged before delivery. Recharge it before first use.
- Store a fully charged light in a dry, ventilated place if it will not be used for a long time. Recharge a stored light before reuse.
Built-in 2600mAh Li-ion Battery
Output Lumen Levels
Low 36 Hours
Medium 15 Hours
High 7 Hours
Turbo 2 Hours
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.