Fenix Everyday Carry Torch E01 V2.0 Mini Keychain Flashlight
Fenix E01 V2.0 LED Flashlight - Black, MAX 100 Lumens
The Fenix E01 V2.0 AAA Flashlight emits an impressive maximum 100 lumens from an included single AAA battery. Using an ultra-thin optical lens, this flashlight delivers a soft and balanced beam a max distance of 115ft (35m). Access three brightness levels with a quick twist of the head. At only 2.6" long and just over a half of an inch round, this little flashlight is built tough with an IP68 dustproof and waterproof rating. Super small and compact, this standard AAA battery flashlight is a great choice for your everyday carry needs.
- Utilizes Cree XP-G2 S3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included one AAA battery.
- Ultra-compact size for everyday carry.
- One-handed operation with the rotating switch.
- All-metal CNC machined body.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
On/off for E01 V2.0 AAA Flashlight: Tighten the light head to turn on the light, unscrew the light head to turn off the light.
Output Selection: Unscrew the light head and tighten it again within one second to cycle through Low, Med, High.
Battery Replacement: Unscrew the light head and insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the light head back on.
Intelligent Overheat Protection: The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High output level for extended periods. To reduce the temperature, the light will automatically step down a few lumens. High output level can be reselected if needed.
Usage and Maintenance:
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the light's performance as dirty contacts may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer's specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.
Medium: 4H 50M
IP68 Up tp 2M
Length: 2.62" (66.5mm)
Body: 0.59" (15mm)
Head: 0.55" (14mm)
One Included AAA Battery
0.46 oz. (13g) excluding battery
Pairdeer AAA Battery
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.