Fenix Tactical Flashlights PD32 V2.0 Rechargable LED Torch
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.
The Fenix PD32 V2.0 Flashlight is the perfect all-purpose flashlight, made for a variety of tasks. Featuring a multi-function tail switch that allows you to quickly choose between 3 brightness levels, for a maximum 1200 lumens and a beam distance of 1295ft, plus strobe. Tap and hold the tail switch for a fast momentary on. At just over 5" long, this flashlight is a great everyday carry size. Perfect for hiking, camping and outdoor activities, the Fenix PD32 V2.0 Flashlight is powerful enough for law enforcement and search/rescue.
- OSRAM KW CSLPM1.TG LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- High performance and far-reaching beam distance
- Multi-functional tail switch operates on/off and all lighting modes
- Pocket-sized compact structure for easy carry
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Tap the tail switch to momentarily turn on the light.
- Press the tail switch to constantly turn on the light, press again to turn off the light.
Output Selection: With the light switched on, tap the tail switch to cycle through Low?Med?High.
- In any state, press and hold the tail switch for 0.5 seconds to enter strobe.
- Tap the tail switch to turn back to previously used mode.
Intelligent Memory Circuit: The light memorizes the last selected output excluding strobe. When turned on again the previously used output of general mode will be recalled.
Warning: 16340/ 18650 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Only use quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion; but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.
Battery Replacement: Unscrew the light tail to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the light tail back on.
Intelligent Overheat Protection: The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High output level for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of High mode.
Low-voltage Warning: When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output mode, the battery level indicator blinks 3 times every 5 minutes to remind you to timely recharge or replace the battery.
Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L18 18650 Li-ion battery.
Usage and Maintenance:
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Unscrew the light tail or remove the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery pack / battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer's specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
PD32 V2.0 Weight:
2.89 oz. (82g) excluding battery
PD32 V2.0 Battery:
One 18650 li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries (no batteries included with your purchase)
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.