HP 22-aa0001a Chromedesk All In One PC
See more, scroll less
Adjust, tilt, and pivot with a 90-degree rotating screen that lets you easily switch from landscape to portrait mode with one hand.
Power to get things done
Handle online learning and stay productive with up to an Intel® Core™ processor1, Google Classroom and compatible apps like Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and more.
Made for sharing
With a 5 megapixel camera and wide viewing angle, the entire family can join video chats.2 Movie and game nights just got bigger on the 21.5 inch screen in Full HD3 resolution and Audio by B&O.
'Hey, Google' has a bigger screen
Your voice is your key to the world with built in Google Assistant4 and with the Everything Button on the wireless keyboard, it's never been more convenient to find files, apps, and answers too.
The worry-free family device
Feel safe and secure when browsing with built-in virus protection and automatic backups.
Keep it confidential
Avoid unwanted onlookers with a webcam privacy switch that cuts off your video feed so you can keep your private moments private.
Connected and in control
Family Link puts parents in control of what's on with unique profiles and settings.
We've wrapped the base in durable, acoustic fabric for the best sound and placed the volume adjuster on the side for quick and easy access.
Built with the environment in mind
The Chromebase All-in-One desktop is ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® Silver registered.5 And because little things make a big difference, we've included sustainable materials like recycled polyester fabric in the design.6
Fast, secure wireless transfers between any phone or mobile device and your Chromebase All-in-One desktop.
Packed with ports
1. Power button
2. Headphone/microphone combo
3. 2 x SuperSpeed USB Type-C®
4. 2 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A
1. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance
2. Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Internet service required and not included.
3. Full high-definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images.
4. An internet connection is required to enable Google Assistant.
5. Based on U.S. EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net external link for more information.
6. Percentage of recycled fabric varies by product.
Google, Chromebase, and Google Meet are trademarks of Google LLC
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Intel® Pentium® processor
Intel® Pentium® 6405U (2.4 GHz base frequency, 2 MB L3 cache, 4 cores) 1
4 GB DDR4-2400 MHz RAM (1 x 4 GB)
Memory layout (slots & size)
1 x 4 GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
54.6 cm (21.5") diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), touch, IPS, BrightView, 250 nits, 72% NTSC
Intel® UHD Graphics
I/O Port location
2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.2); 2 SuperSpeed USB
Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate (Battery Charging 1.2); 1 headphone/microphone combo
2 M.2 (1 for SSD, 1 for WLAN)
HP True Vision 5 MP privacy camera and integrated dual array digital microphones, 1.4 um camera sensor
Audio by B&O; Dual 5 W speakers
HP 910 White Bluetooth keyboard and mouse combo
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX 201 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds)
Power supply type
90 W Smart AC power adapter
Energy star certified
ENERGY STAR® certified
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
50.76 x 17.45 x 45.44 cm
Package dimensions (W x D x H)
39.7 x 29.7 x 70.5 cm
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.