Apple Watch SE GPS, 44mm Silver Aluminium Case
Apple Watch Series SE at PB Tech
Face Colour: Silver Aluminium
Band Colour: Abyss Blue Sport Band
SE (GPS) Features
Aluminium available in silver, space grey and gold
Water resistance to 50 metres*2
Second-generation optical heart sensor
International emergency calling*3
Accelerometer up to 32 g-forces with fall detection
Ambient light sensor
Speaker 50 per cent louder
Microphone (enables Noise app)
Ceramic and sapphire crystal back
44-mm (368 by 448 pixels, 977-sq-mm display area)
40-mm (324 by 394 pixels, 759-sq-mm display area)
Retina LTPO OLED display (1,000 nits brightness)
Ion-X glass display
S5 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor, up to twice as fast as S3
W3 Apple wireless chip
Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery up to 18 hours*5
Magnetic charging cable
Height: 44 mm
Width: 38 mm
Depth: 10.7 mm
Case Weight: 36.20 g
A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
Apple Fitness+ requires iOS 14.3 or later, iPadOS 14.3 or later, watchOS 7.2 or later, and tvOS 14.3 or later.
To get the newest features, use Apple Fitness+ with Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 8, paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15, iPad with iPadOS 15, and Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with tvOS 15.
Apple Fitness+ requires an Apple Watch Series 3 or later. Available when paired with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14.3 or later.
1. Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
2. Apple Watch SE has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch SE should not be used for scuba diving or waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
3. The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/nz/watchos/feature-availability.
4. Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. To use Emergency SOS your iPhone needs to be nearby.
5. All-day battery life is based on 18 hours with the following use: 90 time checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use, and a 60-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth®, over the course of 18 hours. Apple Watch SE (GPS) usage includes connection to iPhone via Bluetooth during the entire 18-hour test. Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) usage includes a total of four hours of 4G LTE connection and 14 hours of connection to iPhone via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2020 using preproduction Apple Watch SE (GPS) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone. All devices were tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, configuration, mobile network, signal strength and many other factors; actual results will vary.
6. Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation.
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
To learn more about wearing Apple Watch, getting a good fit, potential skin sensitivity, and proper care and cleaning, http://support.apple.com/en-nz/HT204665.
Images are shown for illustration purposes only.
Some features, applications and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See apple.com/nz/watchos/feature-availability for the complete list.
Leather and stainless steel bands are not water-resistant.
A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS. From now until 31 December, those proceeds will go to the Global Fund's COVID-19 Response.
Case and band combinations can only be made within collections (Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike).
Bands are subject to availability.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.