Fitbit Versa 3 Smart Watch
Go for your fitness goals wherever you
Stay on top of your goals wherever life takes you with Fitbit Versa 3, the motivating health & fitness watch with Daily Readiness Score, built-in GPS, Active Zone Minutes and more.1
Get built-in GPS and Active Zone Minutes on your wrist, then take your fitness to the next level with Daily Readiness Score, personalised insights & more with Premium1
Daily Readiness Score1 - Conquer the workout. Crush the recovery.
Optimise your workout routine with a personalised Daily Readiness sore that uses insights from to gauge if you're up for a challenging workout or need to focus on recovery instead. Premium only.1
Built-in GPS - Get inspired to get outdoors
See real-time pace and distance during workouts-no phone necessary-with built-in GPS. Then, check the app to see how your effort adds up with a workout intensity map.** Want to maximise your performance? Level up outdoor runs & walks with Premium audio workouts.
Heart Health for Fitness - Follow your heart on the go
Keep an eye on your fitness with 24/7 heart rate tracking. Reach desired intensity levels, track heart rate zones in real-time & see how your hard work adds up with Active Zone Minutes. Then, get your heart pumping even more with Premium cardio & strength training workouts from Daily Burn, Barre 3 and more.
Music Experience*** - Move to your own beat
Experience music & podcasts your way. Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists so you can play, pause, skip, like and shuffle from your watch.***
Sleep Tools - Make the most of your ZZZs
Better understand your sleep with a daily Sleep Score and wake up refreshed with Smart Wake. Then go Premium and get insights with a detailed Sleep Score breakdown and Snore & Noise Detect6, plus take steps to improve with guided sleep programmes, sleep sounds, sleep content from Calm & more.5
90-Day Premium Free Trial* - Level up your routine
Transform your health & fitness with a Premium free trial. Make smarter choices with powerful, insights. Plus keep the fun going with exclusive games, challenges and more.*
*New Premium users only. Free trial may only be activated with device activation. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. Content and features may vary by language and are subject to change. See full terms & conditions here. https://www.fitbit.com/global/nz/legal/terms-of-service#fitbit-paid-services
**Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS. On-wrist calls require more frequent charging.
***Subscriptions required for use of music services; not available in all countries.
1. Daily Readiness requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.
2. Voice assistant availability and features may vary, see here. https://www.fitbit.com/global/nz/technology/voice
3. The Health Metrics dashboard and the metrics displayed in the dashboard are not available in all countries. Not intended for medical purposes. This feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being.
4. Menstrual health tracking is not intended to be used for contraceptive or other medical purposes. Fitbit does not guarantee or warrant that this feature can be used to achieve particular results. This feature may not accurately predict your menstrual cycles or related information. This feature is intended only to help users monitor and keep track of certain information.
5. Requires a Premium subscription. Only available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Japanese and Korean.
6. Only available for Fitbit Premium members. This feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being. We only use the microphone to register noise levels and snores; we do not store any of your audio data.
Sensors & Components
Built-in GPS + GLONASS
Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
Ambient light sensor
Optical heart rate sensor
Device temperature sensor (skin temperature variation available in the Fitbit app)
Battery & Power
Battery life up to 6+ days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary. Use of the always-on display and SpO2 features will require more frequent charging. We recommend charging every few days to ensure you’re always tracking.
Battery type: Lithium-polymer
Charge time: (10-80%): Approximately 40 minutes
Fast charging: 1 day of battery life in 12 minutes
Radio transceiver: Bluetooth®
Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
Stores heart rate data at 1-second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5-second intervals all other times
Water-resistant to 50 metres. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. We do not recommend wearing Fitbit Versa 3 in a hot tub or sauna. Learn more.
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Learn more.
Versa 3 includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminium watch case.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
Operating temperature: -20° to 60° C
Maximum operating altitude: 8,535 m
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
Android OS 8.0 or higher. See additional tips for Android phones here.
Syncing range: Up to 9m
Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8.0+. Check your device compatibility.
Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection.
Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 8.0 and later.
Music control via Bluetooth® Classic on Android and Bluetooth® LE on iOS devices.
Print this guide to find the right size for you. Both small and large sizes included in box.
Small: Fits wrist 140 mm - 180 mm in circumference
Large: Fits wrist 180mm - 220mm in circumference
Dimensions: 40.48mm l x 40.48mm w x 12.35mm h
Fitbit Versa 3
Classic wristband (both small & large)
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.