Fitbit Sense Smart Watch - Carbon/Graphite, Compatible ECG APP,
Innovation that guides you toward better health
Meet Fitbit Sense, our most advanced health smartwatch. Make smarter choices for your well-being with innovative sensors that track Health Metrics5, sleep & activity and help manage stress. Plus access 6-month Fitbit Premium membership4 and Daily Readiness Score.1
Put your well-being first with Daily Readiness Score1, Health Metrics5, heart health tracking and stress management tools. Then get elevated guidance and personalised insights with Premium.4
Daily Readiness1 - Redefine your routine
Do what's best for your body every day with a personalised Daily Readiness Score that reveals whether you're ready to work out or should prioritise recovery. You'll also receive insights from your exercise, sleep and heart rate variability (HRV). Only with Premium.1
Stress Management - Lessen your stress
Easily understand how your body is responding to stress with the first-of-its-kind on-wrist EDA Scan app and daily Stress Management Score. Then use mindfulness and guided breathing sessions to help manage it. Premium members get exclusive access to deeper insights and meditations from Calm.5
Compatible ECG App* - Stay ahead of heart health
Use the on-wrist ECG app to assess your heart for AFib-a heart rhythm irregularity-and share results with your doctor.
Get heart rate notifications when Sense detects that your heart rate is above or below your personal range.
Health Metrics Dashboard5 - Tune in to your body
Be proactive about changes and trends to your well-being with the Health Metrics dashboard. Measure Sp02, breathing rate, heart rate variability, skin temperature and more for a comprehensive view of your well- being5 With Premium, you can also see the past month of your Health Metrics trends.1
Sleep tracking backed by studies
Studies show Fitbit measures sleep with greater accuracy than other devices-good news for the 10 million users logging sleep each night and the 10.5 billion nights of sleep tracked so far.6 Learn more about the sleep you're getting and how to improve it with sleep tracking, Sleep Score and Snore & Noise Detect.7
6 Months of Premium4 - Become the very best you
Premium transforms your data into personalized insights that help you make even smarter choices for your body. Plus there's exclusive games and challenges to keep your routine fresh. A 6-month Premium membership is included with purchase.4
*The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries, not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See here for additional details.
**Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS. Get 24 hours of charge with 12 minutes of charging.
***Skin temperature variation and SpO2 are not available in all markets. Skin temperature is only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. Significant changes in ambient temperature may negatively impact skin temperature tracking. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose. It is intended to help you manage your well-being and keep track of your information. The SpO2 feature requires more frequent charging.
1. Daily Readiness Score requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.
2. Calls, texts and notifications available when phone is nearby. Voice assistant availability and features may vary, see here. Applicable subscriptions required for offline music. Spotify and Deezer not available in all countries. Always-on display mode and on-wrist calls require more frequent charging. Fitbit Pay accepted everywhere that accepts tap-to-pay purchase. See bank and transit availability here.
3. This feature is not intended to be used for contraceptive or other medical purposes. Fitbit does not guarantee or warrant that this feature can be used to achieve particular results. This feature may not accurately predict your menstrual cycles or related information. This feature is intended only to help users monitor and keep track of certain information.
4. New and returning Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Free trial must be activated within 60 days of device activation. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. See full terms & conditions here.
5. Requires purchase of Fitbit Sense and activation of 6-month Fitbit Premium membership on Fitbit.com (valid payment method is required). New and returning Premium users only. 6-month Calm Premium membership only available for non-active Calm Premium members. Only one Calm Premium membership may be redeemed per customer. While supplies last. May not be available in all locales and may be in English only.
6. Statistics as of Q4 2020. Relevant study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33149712/
7. Only available for Fitbit Premium members. This feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being. We only use the microphone to register noise levels and snores; we do not store any of your audio data.
Sensors & Components
Multi-path optical heart rate sensor
Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app & EDA app
Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
Skin temperature sensor
Ambient light sensor
Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
Built-in GPS + GLONASS
Speaker (75dB SPL @10cm)
Battery & Power
Battery life up to 6+ days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary. Use of the always-on display and SpO2 features will require more frequent charging. We recommend charging every few days to ensure you're always tracking.
Battery type: Lithium-polymer
Charge time: (10-80%): Approximately 40 minutes
Fast charging: 1 day of battery life in 12 minutes
Radio transceiver: Bluetooth®
Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
Water-resistant to 50 metres. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. Learn more. https://www.fitbit.com/global/nz/product-care
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Learn more. https://www.fitbit.com/global/nz/product-care
This watch includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminium watch case and buckle.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
Operating temperature: -10° to 45°C
Maximum operating altitude: 8,535 m
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
Android OS 8.0 or higher. See additional tips for Android phones here. https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2322
Syncing range: Up to 9m
Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8.0+. Check your device compatibility. https://www.fitbit.com/global/nz/technology/compatible-devices
Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 8.0 and later.
Music control via Bluetooth® Classic on Android and Bluetooth LE on iOS devices.
Print this guide to find the right size for you. Both small and large sizes included in box. https://www.fitbit.com/global/content/dam/fitbit/global/pdp/devices/sense/pdfs/Versa3_Sense_Sizing_Guide_US.pdf
Small: Fits wrist 140mm - 180mm in circumference
Large: Fits wrist 180mm - 220mm in circumference
Dimensions: 40.48mm l x 40.48mm w x 12.35mm h
Classic wristband (both small & large)
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.