SONY Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones Black WH-1000XM3B
Built with Sony’s HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1; these industry leading headphones gives you 4x greater performance to cancel-out mid to high-range noise; such as street clatter and human voices. Combined with a built-in internal amp; experience uninterrupted premium audio at its finest. Portable; flexible and foldable easy to adjust for your ideal fit too – they also come with a specifically designed carry case for easy and safe storage.
- Smart listening by SENSE Engine – automatically adjusts to your situation
- Talk at a touch with Quick Attention
- Wear all day in total comfort
- Access Google Assistant with Voice Assistant; letting you make and take calls on the go
- All day power and quick charging – with a huge 30 hours of battery life; you’ll have enough power even for long trips. And if you need to charge in hurry; you can get 5 hours’ worth of charge in just 10 minutes
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.