SONY Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones Silver WH-10000XM3S
WH-1000XM3 headphones take you even deeper into silence with further improvements to our industry-leading noise cancellation; and smart listening that adjusts to your situation. Built with noise cancelling that cuts more outside sound than ever before; they are even highly effective at blocking out daily noise like voices and the background sounds you might hear walking through a city. Experience how smart headphones can be with advanced noise cancelling technology such as Adaptive Sound Control; and the convenience of smart features including Quick Attention; Voice Assistant compatibility and touch control.
- 30 hours of battery life; 5 hours’ worth of charge after just 10 minutes with the optional AC adapter
- Unique automatic personal NC; and Atmospheric Pressure optimisation
- HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 lets you listen without distractions
- High-quality audio with DSEE HX™ and LDAC
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.