JBL Live 650 Bluetooth Headphones Black
In your world; music is essential; so slip on a pair of JBL Live 650 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Over-Ear Headphones and elevate your day. Equipped with powerful 40mm drivers; these headphones deliver JBL Signature Sound punctuated with enhanced bass so every track on every playlist pops. And when the music is the only thing that matters; the active Noise-Cancelling technology allows you to block-out ambient sounds so nothing disturbs your groove.
- JBL Signature Sound: Equipped 40mm drivers deliver rich; detailed sound with amplified bass that can be found in the most famous venues all around the world.
- Active Noise-Cancelling: Reduce ambient noise; so you get to enjoy listening to your favourite tunes without distractions
- Connect: Bluetooth connectivity allows you to pair it with your compatible device to enjoy wireless audio playback
- Battery Life: Rock on for up to 30 hours with Active Noise-Cancelling turned off or up to 20 hours with Bluetooth and Active Noise Cancelling on. A quick 15 minute charge lets you extend the fun for an additional 2 hours.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.