SONY Wireless Extra Bass Noise Cancelling Headphones Black WH-XB900N
Lose yourself in a party for one with EXTRA BASS sound. With all-day power; Bluetooth wireless technology; long-listen comfort and everyday practicality; the WH-XB900N headphones let you enjoy your music the way you want it.
- EXTRA BASS sound and Digital Noise Cancelling
- All-day listening with up to 30 hours of battery life
- Quick-charge; 10mins charge gives approx. 60 minutes of music playback
- One-touch listening with NFC and Bluetooth wireless technology
- Sleek; foldable design
- Hands-free calling for convenience
- Connect to your smartphone voice assistant through the headphone's built-in mic
- Sony Headphones Connect App; for setup; EQ and NC settings
- 40mm Extra Bass driver delivers clear audio and deep bass
- Quick-Attention Mode and intuitive touch-controls
- Can be used with supplied headphone cable; for inflight entertainment
- Supports aptX HD and LDAC high-quality Bluetooth; with supported phones
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.