GoPro MAX. Maximum. Wow. Packing Max HyperSmooth, Max TimeWarp, Max SuperView—plus a single-lens HERO and dual-lens 360 camera—MAX, maxes out the radness. Shoot single-lens HERO-style video with unbreakable stabilization or capture immersive 360 footage. Vlog to the max with shotgun-mic performance and a front-facing screen.
- Max HyperSmooth: Say hello to the new king of stabilization. Max HyperSmooth delivers the smoothest video ever from a GoPro—plus game-changing horizon leveling when you want it.
- Digital Lenses: Tap through four lenses to nail any shot: Narrow, distortion-free Linear, Wide and Max SuperView—our widest view yet.
- Reframe: With the GoPro app, easily transform mind-bending 360 footage into traditional videos and photos. Play back, edit and share—all from your phone.
- 360 Audio: Six—yes, six—built-in microphones combine to capture immersive 360 audio, directional audio for vlogging, wind-noise reduction and the best stereo sound ever from a GoPro.
- PowerPano: Capture unbelievable, distortion-free 270° panoramic shots with one click. You can even capture selfies and action PowerPano pics.
- Max TimeWarp: Create mesmerizing, unbreakably smooth motion time lapse videos in 360 and HERO modes. And in HERO mode, you can also drop in and out of real time while recording.
- Rugged + Waterproof: It’s a GoPro—built tough. Really wanna go hard? Snap on the included protective lenses and charge. And it’s waterproof down to 5m.
- Immersive Photos: Take jaw-dropping 360 photos or legendary GoPro POV shots. And a photo timer makes it easy to grab selfies or group shots with your whole crew in the frame.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.