Beats Powerbeats3 Pop Collection Pop Blue
Take your workout to the next level with Powerbeats3 Wireless Headphones, the 12 hours of battery life will carry you from workout to workout while the secure-fit ear hooks work to maximise comfort and stability. Forgot to charge? With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback so you can get back to it. Sweat and water resistance provides trusted durability and dual-driver acoustics deliver dynamic sound to power your workout.
- Easy setup: Powerbeats3 Wireless is ready to work when you are. They instantly set up — just power on and hold near your iPhone — and then simultaneously connect to your Apple Watch, iPad and Mac.* With Class 1 Bluetooth technology, Powerbeats3 Wireless keep up during tough workouts.
- Apple W1 Chip: Bring on the hours of training because Powerbeats3 Wireless are now powered for the long haul with the efficiency of the Apple W1 chip. With up to 12 hours of battery life and an optimised design for improved comfort and immersive sound, you’re free to push through the most challenging workouts.
- Quick Charge: Fast Fuel lets you spend more time charging forward and less time recharging. A quick 5-minute charge generates enough power for a typical hour-long workout so you’ll have the confidence that music will be on your side. Use the RemoteTalk to take calls with a built-in mic, play music, adjust volume and activate Siri.
- Design: An improved ergonomic design makes way for clear, dynamic sound powered by dual-driver acoustics. Powerbeats3 Wireless come with multiple ear tips for a personalised and comfortable fit while flexible, secure-fit ear hooks optimise stability. The result is authentic, wide-ranging sound with dynamic highs and powerful lows for an immersive listening experience.
As a domestic traveller you will not be entitled to any duty free allowance and personal goods concession.
You are however able to purchase any item(s) on The Mall and take them with you on your domestic flight but please bear in mind :
- If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your items will need to fit into your carry on luggage or be safely packed into your checked in luggage
New Zealand's domestic flight carriers have restrictions when it comes to the weight and size of your carry on luggage and what can be carried on board. For more information see Cabin Allowances.
- If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport there are no restrictions as you will be collecting your order after your flight has landed.
Your order can be picked up from The Mall's Collection Point in the Domestic Terminal before you pass through security, located between 3 Wise Men and Travelex. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and your driver's licence or valid photo identification to collect your order.
If you purchase for a flight that is departing from Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect 1 hour before your flight departs. Your order must be collected at least 30 minutes before you depart. If you purchase for a flight that is arriving into Auckland Airport, your order will be ready to collect when you arrive.
Now, you can also place an order without traveling. Select 'Pick Up On Arrival' when adding items to cart and use the dummy flight number NZ420 as the flight code. You can select a pick up date that works for you.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect your items and sign for them. If you are not fully satisfied with an item then our Collection Point team will be able to assist you with any returns. Our Returns & refunds provides information on how this works and also outlines the individual Retailer's returns & refunds policies.