Alert Level 3 - Contactless Click & Collection
Auckland's move into Alert Level 3 for a period of 2 weeks, commencing Wed 22nd September, will mean changes for travellers travelling through Auckland Airport. All orders on The Mall will continue to be processed however please see the guidelines below for collecting your orders.
Picking up International Orders
If you have an order for a flight departing Auckland whilst Auckland is at Alert Level 3:
- Collection of International orders will only be available for International Departures at this time.
- Be prepared with your passport and order details.
- Once you have passed through security, please proceed to The Mall's Collection Point in the International Departures terminal.
- We ask you to observe all guidelines within the terminal around social distancing and encourage you to wear a face covering when you cannot maintain physical distance from people you do not know.
- Our team will be there to assist you with the collection of your order.
- If your flight plans have changed and you would like to collect your order for another flight in the future, please e-mail our Customer Service team and they will be able to update your order with your new flight details.
- If you require any further assistance with your existing order, please also email our Customer Service team.
- For more up to date information for our travellers please go to our travel safe information hub and/or visit New Zealand Government COVID-19 website.