UGREEN HiTune T1 True Wireless Earbuds (Black)
UGREEN HiTune T1 Ture Wireless Earbuds Keep the Music Alive and Communicate Your Word More Clearly
- Ultra-Clear Calls: Built-in with advanced 4 Mics and Digital Signal Processing, UGREEN HiTune T1 Earbuds greatly reduce the environmental noises by 90% and enhance your voice, bringing the effect of face-to-face talking.
- Strong Dynamic Drivers: Industry-leading 6mm graphene composite drivers for superior precision and clarity, bring superior sound performance and deliver crisp, rich audio.
- Open and Connect: Open the charging case, it will automatically enter into pairing mode. The next time you open the case, it will automatically reconnect to the last paired device.
- EQ Mode: Comes with Well-Balanced Mode and Dynamic Bass Boost Mode, choose your preferring mode to match your favorite music type.
Each earbud can be used independently, seamlessly switching between Twin Mode or Mono Mode. Just paired with the Bluetooth "UGREEN HiTune T1", then you can use each earbud freely as you like.
Ultra-Long Battery Life
UGREEN Hitune T1 supports 5hs ultra-long playtime from a single charge and extended to 24 hrs with the charging case. 10mins charging for the earbuds will allow 1 hour of listening.
Support IPX5 waterproof to prevent sweat and water splash, the best choice for jogging, yoga, cycling, commuting, zoom meeting, FaceTime, travel, etc.
Customized Fit & Comfortable Wearing
Comes with four size ear tips XS/S/M/L that fit with the majority of ears and just choose the most suitable one for you.
Very comfortable after hours of wearing thanks to the ergonomic design, so light you barely notice them.
How to Control Music, EQ Setting, Volume, Phone Calls, and Voice Assistants
* Music Playback
Play/Pause: Single tap left or right earbud
Next Song: Triple tap right earbud
Previous Song: Triple tap left earbud
Long press right earbud for 2 seconds after hearing "Dong", it will change to Well-Balanced Mode or Bass Boost Mode
Volume +: Double tap right earbud
Volume -: Double tap left earbud
* Making Calls
Answer/End a Call: Single tap left or right earbud
Reject a Call: Long press left or right earbud for 2 seconds
* Activate Voice Assistant:
Long press left earbud for 2 seconds after hearing "Dong", it will activate voice assistant successfully
1. Do not submerge the earbuds in water directly, do not wear the earbuds while swimming, surfing.
2. If one or both of the Earbuds can not pair or connect successfully, please put back the earbuds in the charging case and long press the reset button for 10s.
Earbuds Battery Capacity
Charging Case Capacity
500mAh 3.7V (1.85Wh)
HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP
Frequency Response Range
20 - 20000Hz
Charging Case Input
Charging Case Output
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.