SAMSON C01U USB STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE
The Samson C01U Pro delivers the natural warmth and detail of a true professional studio microphone straight to your computer. It has a large 19mm diaphragm condenser mic element that captures everything you throw at it - ideal for musicians, podcasters, streamers, content creators and gamers, the Samson C01U Pro delivers crisp, clean audio that make it easy to get your point across. It features 16-bit / 48kHz audio resolution that ensures high-definition recordings and live streaming with a single USB connection. Plug and play operation with Windows and Mac computers means that you can experience studio quality sound straight out of the box with no extra gear or driver downloads required. The C01U Pro features a 3,5mm headphone output with zero-latency monitoring which allows the user to listen to themselves in real time. A lower signal-to-noise ratio and smooth frequency response range provides rich, noiseless audio that captures the depth of any performance. The Samson C01U Pro comes with a tripod desktop stand and swivel mount for optimal boom-arm and mic stand placement.
- Professional USB Studio Condenser Microphone delivers pro-quality audio to digital recordings.
- Plug and play operation with Mac OS and Windows, no driver downloads required.
- There is a 3,5 mm, zero latency headphone jack to hear what is going into the mic with no delay.
- It features a Supercardioid pickup pattern that captures sound from the front of the microphone but rejects noise from the rear and sides.
- The smooth, flat frequency response captures every nuance of your voice or instrument.
- Solid die-cast metal construction and shock-mounted mic element minimizes unwanted handling noise and vibrations.
- Includes tripod stand and microphone swivel mount for easy placement and transport.
180mm x 54mm Diameter
USB Microphone with Condenser Capsule
Microphone Frequency Response
20Hz - 18kHz
Bit Depth / Sample Rate
16 bit / 48 kHz
2-Colour Power / Clip LED
Samson C01U Pro USB Microphone
Desktop tripod stand
Microphone Swivel Mount
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.