Belkin 10K WIRELESS POWER BANK WITH MAGSAFE
BOOST UP CHARGE™ Magnetic Portable Wireless Charger 10K
A MagSafe compatible portable wireless charger with two convenient functions. Plug it in at your desk or nightstand for fast, powerful iPhone 13 / iPhone 12 charging, and pack it with you as a portable power bank when you go out or travel.
- Dual functions as a wireless charging pad and portable power bank
- MagSafe compatible for fast wireless iPhone 12 charging up to 7.5W
- 18W USB-C port to fast charge your compatible device** and fully recharge the power bank in less than 3.5 hours***
- Perfect alignment and easy, one-handed magnetic placement
- Slim, lightweight design is perfect for travel
- Charge your phone and recharge the power bank at the same time
- Up to 34 hours additional wireless video playback or 41 hours through USB-A cable
- Compatible with MagSafe official cases
- LED light tells you when to recharge
- Power supply unit not included
Charge Wirelessly at Home or On-The-Go
Designed for the iPhone 12 series, this MagSafe compatible wireless charging pad doubles as a 10K power bank to take with you anywhere. Perfect magnetic alignment every time allows you to keep using your phone while it charges without detaching it from the pad, and a slim, portable design fits easily in your purse or pocket. When the pad needs a recharge, pass-through power allows you to plug it in while still powering your phone, so you never have to wait to charge. Get the best of both charging worlds with a dual-function charging pad and power bank.
One Charger, Two Uses
Plug the charger in at home or in your office to use as a wireless charging pad, or disconnect and take it with you as a power bank.
Easy Magnetic Attachment
Perfect alignment every time and fast wireless charging up to 7.5W, thanks to MagSafe compatibility.
Take it Anywhere
A slim, portable design allows you to easily slip the power bank into your purse or pocket and get a power boost from anywhere.
Uninterrupted Charging, Always
Keep charging your phone even when the power bank itself needs recharging, thanks to pass-through power technology.
10,000 mAh of Power
Fully recharge the iPhone 12 two times, and get up to an additional 22 hours of wireless streamed video, or up to 34 hours of video playback*.
MagSafe Case Compatible
No need to remove your MagSafe official case when charging your iPhone 12.
Please note: secure magnetic attachment only for iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 mini; does not work with non-MagSafe cases.
Stay Ahead of the Game
An LED light indicator tells you when the charger needs recharging, so you're never caught unprepared.
18W USB-C port to fast charge your compatible device** and fully recharge the power bank in less than 3.5 hours.***
* Maximum additional video playback hours calculated by comparing the mAh capacity of this power bank with the maximum video playback hours achievable by the iPhone 12 under normal conditions, without MagSafe case. Actual results will vary depending on varying factors for individual users.
** Charge iPhone 12 from 0% to 50% in 30 mins with a USB-C cable with Lightning connector (sold separately)
*** Fully recharge the power bank in less than 3.5 hours via USB-C with an 18W or higher PD-enabled charger
W: 7.1 cm / 2.8 in
H: 2.1 cm / 0.84 in
L: 14.3 cm / 5.6 in
iPhone 13 mini
iPhone 12 Pro Max
iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 12 mini
BOOST UP CHARGE™ 10K Magnetic Portable Wireless Charger
3.3ft / 1m USB-C to USB-C cable
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.