Bonelk 5000mAh ELK-23000-R
Bonelk 5000mAh Dual Charge Powerbank - Gunmetal
The Bullion series from Bonelk is the premium choice for portable charging with a deluxe aluminium casing.
Charge two devices at the same time! Simply ensure your Powerbank is charged and insert the USB end of your charging cable into one of the USB-A or USB-C ports of the charger. See the battery level of your Powerbank with LED indicator lights so you know when to recharge your Powerbank.
- Pre-charged ready to use! Never run out of charge again with a portable Powerbank you can take anywhere.
- Charge 2 devices simultaneously via the USB or USB-C charging ports. Suitable for iOS & Android devices.
- See the battery level of your Powerbank with LED indicator lights so you know when to recharge your Powerbank.
- 1.8x full charges of your device (based on an 1800mAh Smartphone).
- Perfect for recharging smartphones, tablets, iPhone, iPad®, iPod, Android devices, Bluetooth® speakers or any standard USB enabled charging device!
- Made for iOS & Android devices - note, devices may vary in power consumption.
1x Micro USB
LED Power Indicator
1x Bonelk 5000 mAh Powerbank
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.