Promate AURACORD-C.WHT MFi Certified 5W Fast Charging Pad for Apple Watch. USB-C Connector.Charging DIstance 2-5mm. Protects Against Over Charge Compatible with all Apple Watches up to Series 5 White Colour
USB-C Charging Cable for Apple Watch
Change the way you charge your Apple Watch with AuraCord-C. This Apple Watch charger cable boasts a magnetic charging dock with USB-C for power input. The magnetic pad makes sure that you don't need to plug the watch again and again on the dock. The charger delivers optimum power required to fast charge your Apple Watch. It is indeed a must-have Apple Watch accessory.
- Simply place your Apple Watch on the magnetic charging area and begin charging without worry of falling off.
- The Apple Watch charger sports USB-C connector allowing you to charge at faster speeds.
- AuraCord-C is compatible with all Apple Watches up to Series 5.
- The Apple Watch charging cable features smart IC to protect your watch against overcharging and short circuit.
- AuraCord-C is MF-i certified, which means you get an efficient power supply for all generations of Apple Watch.
Compatible with all Apple Watch Series upto 5
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.