Lenovo Smart LED Lightstrip - 5 Meters
Upgrade the look of any room thanks to this Lenovo Smart LED Lightstrip. Engineered with a wide range of RGB colours, this light strip lets you conveniently create an ideal ambience in your home. Easy to set up, this Smart LED Lightstrip does not need any hub for it to work.
- IP65 waterproof build.
- Equipped with 60 LEDs, this Lenovo Smart Lightstrip enables you to illuminate your room easily. It is also self-adhesive, allowing you to place it anywhere in your house.
- Offers adjustable RGB colour range. With a download of the Lenovo Link Pro App, you can also remotely program and dim it using your smartphone.
- Compatible with Google Home and Alexa, enabling you to control your lights by sending voice commands.
Wi-Fi 4 (802.11 b/g/n)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.