Canon Speedlite EL-100
Simple and compact, the Speedlite EL-100 from Canon is a sleek strobe designed to give you more control, flexibility, and power than your camera's built-in flash. Offering a guide number of 85.3' at ISO 100 and 50mm, this flash also has a 90° tilting range, 330° rotating, and a similar spread to that of a 24mm to suit working in a variety of indoor and outdoor situations. The mode dial on the rear allows for easy group selection or it can also be set to AUTO to allow your camera to determine when flash is necessary. Also, for off-camera use, an optical receiver allows for triggering from up to 36' away. For creative applications, a stroboscopic mode can be used for unique effects during long exposures or second-curtain sync helps to emphasize moving subjects.
- Guide number of 85.3' at 50mm and ISO 100
- Flash head offers 0 to 90° of tilt along with 150°/180° of rotation for full bounce flash capabilities
- Both 24mm and 50mm focal length positions to better suit working with different lenses
- Adjustable output settings from 1/1 to 1/128 power
- Mode dial features an AUTO setting to allow your camera to determine whether or not the flash is needed and will fire when necessary
- Mode dial also permits choosing between three flash groups and a slider permits selecting between four channels
- Optical receiver mode for off-camera triggering
- Stroboscopic setting for rapid, repeating firing that can be used for creative effects during long exposures
- AF assist beam benefits focusing performance in low light
- Accepts two AA batteries as its power source
- Metal locking foot
85.3' / 26 m at ISO 100 (50 mm Position)
Full-Frame 24 to 50 mm
0 to +90°
Approx. 5.8 Seconds
Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
Second-Curtain Sync, Stroboscopic
1/1 to 1/128 (Manual)
Infrared (TTL/Manual) Up to 36.09' / 11 m
Slave Timing Modes
2 x AA
External Power Pack Compatible
Dimensions (W x H x D)
2.5 x 3.6 x 2.8" / 64.6 x 91.7 x 71 mm
6.7 oz / 190 g (without Batteries)
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
6.15 x 3.45 x 2.4"
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.