Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM L-Series
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Four Aspherical Elements
- Air Sphere and Fluorine Coatings
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 10-Blade Diaphragm
An advanced one-lens solution, the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM is a Canon L-series zoom covering wide-angle to short-telephoto focal lengths and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. The version II of this popular lens sports a redeveloped optical design, which includes four aspherical elements to significantly reduce distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for great sharpness and accurate subject rendering. Individual elements feature an Air Sphere Coating, too, to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy in harsh lighting conditions.
Complementing the refined optics, this 24-105mm f/4 also sports a ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism to enable quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. A four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer is also used to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed and has a protective fluorine coating on the exposed elements for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 38.4-168mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Four glass-molded aspherical elements, including one large-diameter double-sided glass-molded lens, help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- An Air Sphere Coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce backlit flaring and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing design, optimized focusing algorithms, and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded ten-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions. Additionally, fluorine coatings have also been applied to the front and rear lens elements for further protection against fingerprints and smudging.
24 - 105mm
Camera Mount Type
35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
Angle of View
84° - 23° 20'
Minimum Focus Distance
1.48' / 45 cm
Maximum Reproduction Ratio
17 Elements in 12 Groups
Front: 77 mm
3.29 x 4.65" / 83.5 x 118 mm
1.75 lb / 795 g
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
9.1 x 5.5 x 5.4"
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.