Belkin F3X1980-4.5-BLK Retractable Car Mini-Stereo Cable -
Connect your iPod or iPhone to your car or home stereo, portable speakers, or sound card
This innovative cable design from Belkin makes it easy for you to listen to music from your iPod or iPhone as you drive. It also connects to the mini-stereo jacks on other portable audio equipment, such as your CD and MP3 players, home stereos, portable speakers, and sound cards.
The flat design winds the cable neatly inside the reel, eliminating the hassle of tangled cords. Now you can control your cable length when connecting portable audio devices.
- Simple-to-use directions:
- Pull from both ends to extend the cable to desired length.
- Connect one end of the cable into the 3.5mm mini-stereo jack of your car stereo, home stereo, portable speakers, or sound card.
- Connect the other end of the cable into the 3.5mm mini-stereo jack of your iPod or iPhone, or other digital media player.
- When not in use, retract to conveniently toss into your pocket.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.