OtterBox 1M USB-C to Lightning Fast Charge Cable
Lightning to USB-C Fast Charge Cable
- Up to 4X faster charging* so you won’t miss the moments that matter most
- Durable, trusted and built to last
- Bend/flex-tested 3,000 times for dependable use
- Flexible exterior cord coating for quality feel and finish
- Designed to work flawlessly with your favorite OtterBox cases and accessories
- Supports USB Power Delivery fast charging technology
OtterBox Lightning to USB-C fast charge cables are thoughtfully designed with industry-leading mobile expertise and proven quality that is durable and dependable.
*Delivers up to 60W via Power Delivery vs. 15W standard cable
Lightning to USB-C
MFi / USB PD
0.05-lb | 24.50-g
Apple Devices with a Lightning Charging Port
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.