StarTech RUSBLTMM1MB 1m (3 foot) Durable Black USB-A to
This USB to Lightning cable withstands the daily demands of charging and syncing your mobile devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear and winter and summer in-car use, the rugged cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
Built for Daily Use
The durable Lightning cable has aramid reinforcement that shelters it from the stress of frequent bends and twists. This also lets the cable flex without over-stretching, and strengthens the core of the cable.
Cable Key Features
1. Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
2. Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
3. EMI (electromagnetic interference) protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
4. TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) cable jacket is softer and more flexible than a standard PVC cable and environmentally friendly
Flexible Strain Relief
The cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle. Plus, the improved inner molding resists cracking and reduces cable damage.
Connector Key Features
1. Lightning connector provides 12W for charging your iOS devices
2. Metal shield protects circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
3. Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
Note: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Charge and sync your Lightning mobile devices
Cable Jacket Type
TPE - Thermoplastic Elastomers
Cable Shield Type
Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid
Type and Rate
USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s
1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male
1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male
3.3 ft [1 m]
0.4 in [10 mm]
3.3 ft [1 m]
0.5 oz [15 g]
0.5 in [12 mm]
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.