FujiFilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Camera
Enjoy more clarity, portability, and style with the Instax Mini 11 Instant Camera! An ideal tool for hobbyists and photographers alike, the Mini 11 lets you immediately capture memorable moments with family or friends. Its compact design makes this an excellent camera to take on your trips and adventures. Easily frame your subjects, press the button, and wait for the film to print.
- Take incredible photos under any lighting condition. Instax Mini 11 has a high-performance flash that determines your surrounding’s brightness and automatically adjusts the shutter speed accordingly. The constant firing flash features automatic light adjustments, 6.5 seconds or less recycle time (when using new batteries), and an effective flash range of 0.3 to 2.7 m.
- You can switch to Selfie Mode with its pull-out lens, giving you stunning selfies anytime, anywhere. Just press the power button to extend the lens, pull out the rim of the lens, and click!
- Frame your selfie shots every time using the built-in selfie mirror at the side of the lens. You can also use the Real Image Finder, 0.37x with a target spot to lock in on your subjects.
- It is powered by two AA-size alkaline batteries (LR6) that can outlast up to 100 prints.
The Instax 11 mini lets you take stunning photos. Its 1:12.7 lens incorporates two components, two elements, and f=60mm to deliver optimum performance.
- Enjoy your photos in just about 90 seconds. The film developing time differs depending on the ambient temperature).
- Mini 11 can house one film pack (10 films), which you can track at a glance via the integrated film counter and film pack confirmation window.
- This camera packs an automatic Lv 5.0 to 14.5 (ISO 800) exposure control.
- It also lets you capture clear, close-up shots of subjects from up to 30 to 50cm away.
- Personalise your Instax camera using the included two shutter button accessories and strap.
- This Instax Mini 11 camera is compatible with Fujifilm’s Instax Mini 86 mm x 54 mm Instant Film. Each film can produce a 62 mm x 46 mm picture size.
- Shoot in style as the Instax Mini 11 range offers a chic design and a wide array of colour options.
Minimum Focus Distance
11.81" / 30 cm
1/2 to 1/250 Sec
Effective Flash Range
0.98 to 8.86' / 0.3 to 2.7 m
0 to 6.5 Sec (Full Power)
2 x AA
Dimensions (W x H x D)
4.24 x 4.77 x 2.65" / 107.6 x 121.2 x 67.3 mm
10.34 oz / 293 g
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.