Promate PROCAM-2.BLK Full-HD Web Camera with Microphone and
Auto Focus Full-HD Pro WebCam with Built-In Mic
ProCam-2 delivers smooth video calls for clear communication with long-distant colleagues, family and friends. The automatic low light correction and wide-angle lens ensure sharper pictures, richer colours, smoother video, and clearer sound in real-world conditions.
- This streaming webcam runs at 30 frames per second and 2 million pixels in HD 1080p video which is perfect for High-Quality Video Conferences
- Ultra-wide Angle lens reduces dead corners which is great for webinars, online courses and video conferencing
- Clip it on the computer or laptop monitor or place it on the tripod. And connect the USB cable.
- Automatic low light correction technology allows the webcam to capture video and image even in dim light
- The Omni-directional noise reduction mic filters out external background noise and make the sound clearer.
- Video automatically adjusts to ensure your image stays sharp and clear.
1080P Full HD Webcam
This streaming webcam runs at 30 frames per second and 2 million pixels in HD 1080p video which is perfect for High Quality Video Conferences.
Auto Low Light Correction
Automatic low light correction technology allows the webcam to capture video and image even in dim light.
HD Auto Focus
Video automatically adjusts to ensure your image stays sharp and clear.
Plug & Play
Plug the USB cable into your desktop and the device is ready to use.
Field of Vision:
DC 5V/160mA ±6mA
Windows 10/8.1/7, Mac 10.7 and above
Tripod Minimum Height:
Tripod Maximum Height:
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.