Promate AirGrip-2 Anti-Slip Magnetic AC Vent Smartphone &
Setting your phone on a mount in your car has never been easier! No cradle, no bracket and no clamp. AirGrip-2 Mount Holder features magnetic technology, saving you the hassle of placing your smartphone securely and make sure it does not fall out. AIrGrip-2 is a space saver you now no longer have to keep your smartphone in the cup holder or dashboard.
- Easy installation, no tools required, just clamp this mount onto any AC vent and enjoy handsfree freedom
- Cradleless design, forget the hassle of expanding cradles, flimsy docks, or unreliable suction cups.
- Easy to use, simply stick the included adhesive metallic disk to the back of your phone and place the disk over the centre of the magnetic holder.
- Universal compatibility, mount any device (smartphone, tablet, MP3 player) with an attractive "floating" look
- Ultra-slim design, it has a sleek extra slim design so it can be easily stuck onto any flat areas in your car or around your home
- Can be used with any AC vent, AirGrip-2 patented prongs are designed to grip onto any car AC vent blade securely
- Universal compatibility, mount any device (smartphone, tablet, MP3 player) with an attractive "floating" look. You get full-screen visibility and reliable hands-free access
Compatible with all smartphones,tablets and MP3 players
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.