Uniden IGO CAM 50R GPS Car Dashcam,
Uniden's new range of Dash Cams are the latest in "Smart In-car Technology". A reliable Dash Cam that can record all events on the road in case of an accident and protect your version of events. The improved video quality makes it easier for road users to report on-road incidents to police and insurance companies.
The Uniden iGO CAM 50R includes a Full HD camera and a Rear/Reverse camera. This pack offers quality footage with Full HD resolution (1080P) and a 2.7" LCD Colour Screen in outstanding clarity. With an Ultra Wide View of 150 Degrees for the camera ensuring that all events are recorded. Simply mount the rear camera at the top edge of the window to capture the incidents at the back of your car. The 2 Channel Recording enables you to record simultaneously both front and back of the car when you are on the road. The Uniden iGO CAM is ideal for Car, Courier, Taxi & Uber Drivers, Tradies, 4WD and Off-road Drivers, Truck and Commercial Drivers. In addition to the safety benefits, the enhanced video footage lets recreational road users capture scenic drives and off-road adventures in crisp detail.
The feature-packed Dash cam is designed for a variety of road users and with a large speedometer display for accurate speed.
What also makes the iGO CAM 50R a great in-car companion is the Parking Mode feature. This is ideal in Shopping Centres and Parking Lots allowing you to record when your car is parked and the engine is switched off, the inbuilt sensor detects sudden vibration which will wake the hibernated Dash Cam and switch it on to start recording for a limited time.
With a slim and elegant design the iGO CAM 50R is an excellent choice of Smart Dash Cams. With a brand with over 50 years of engineering excellence the Uniden Dash Cam range is the obvious choice.
- Camera Resolution 1080P Full HD
- Dual Camera/2 Channel Recording
- Includes Rear/ Reverse Camera
- 2.7" LCD Colour Screen
- 3 Axis G-Sensor
- Parking Mode
- Ultra Wide View 150°
- GPS Geotagging
- Large Speedo Display
- When the car and the unit has been powered off, this mode turns on the unit, if it detects vibration. Note that the unit must have sufficient battery power remaining in order to record and the G Sensor must also be turned on.
- The Lane Departure feature requires correct calibration to capture road markings. Lane Assist is ideal for driving on main highways with good road markings. Lane Departure will be limited in poor visibility or where there are in consistent or faded road markings.
- For this to work ADAS Detect option must be turned on and it also requires correct calibration. This feature is designed and best suited to open road driving such as a motorway. 32GB is the maximum Micro SD Capacity. Class 10 minimum speed for recording. Recommended to use MLC/SLC Micro SD Card.
IGO CAM 50R
2.7" FHD Colour Display
Ultra Angle Lens
Motion Detection Infrared Nightvision
Record on Micro SD card (Not included)
In The Box
1 x iGO CAM 50
1 x Rear Camera
2 x Sticker Mounts
1 x USB Car Charger
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Operating Manual
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.