Black Vue DR900X-2CH Front & Rear Dashcam
Black Vue DR900X-2CH Front & Rear Dashcam
- 4K Ultra High Definition (3840x2160) at 30FPS, Ultra-Wide 162-Degree Angle, (Front) Full-HD 30FPS (rear), Dual-band Wi-Fi & Cloud, with 32GB Micro SD Card
Capture Everything Front and Rear
- Front camera: 8 megapixels CMOS sensor recording in 4K Ultra High Definition (3840x2160) at 30FPS.
- Rear camera: 2.1 megapixels Sony STARVIS™ recording in Full HD (1920x1080) at 30FPS.
- The front camera's ultra-wide 162-degree angle takes full advantage of the 4K UHD resolution. The rear camera records in Full HD at a 139-degree angle with outstanding low-light sensitivity.
- Native Parking Mode with built-in voltage monitor to protect your vehicle battery (hardwiring cable included).
- With the free BlackVue Cloud service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime.
Discover the 4K Difference
- 4K in a dashcam is not a gimmick. It is a game-changer.
- It is not about playing videos on a giant screen-although you could do that too. It's about providing video proof.
- A dashcam is only as good as its ability to capture crucial details-usually license plate numbers.
- The 8-megapixel 4K UHD sensor does just that by capturing 4 times as many pixels as in Full HD.
- And with its fast shutter speed, details are frozen in place.
- Just pause and zoom in.
No Need to Sacrifice Recording Time
With bigger resolution come bigger files…unless you have better compression.
High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265) is the standard in 4K video broadcasting and streaming.
With HEVC, you get great-looking 4K videos but same recording time as a regular Full HD dashcam.
Who said you can't have it all?
Fast Wi-Fi, GPS and Optional LTE
GPS: visualize the location of your vehicle on the map during video playback and overlay speed on videos (can be hidden in settings).
Wi-Fi: connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet and download files at blazing speed. Wi-Fi also lets your BlackVue connect to BlackVue Cloud via any home or mobile Wi-Fi hotspot (router).
LTE: connect the optional LTE connectivity module* via the USB port for the best Cloud experience.
Note: SIM card not included.
Native Parking Mode
- Hardwiring cable included.
- DR900X Series can be hardwired to your vehicle's fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when vehicle ignition is turned off. Voltage cutoff and timer can be set in the BlackVue App.
- Parking Mode accessories support.
- DR900X Series is also compatible with all BlackVue Parking Mode Kits and Batteries.
Easy Set Up and Forget
BlackVue dashcams are very easy to install. Attach the front unit to the windshield behind the rear view mirror with the provided double-sided tape.
This way, the dashcam is invisible to the driver's eye. Simply plug the power cords into the cigarette lighter / accessory power socket of your vehicle and it will automatically start recording as you turn ignition on (no need to push any button).
Once set, you can forget about it, knowing it will reliably record your drive.
Your Videos are Safe
Event Files Overwrite Protection: dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the memory is full. BlackVue can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) overwriting. Up to fifty (50) files can be protected this way. You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.
Adaptive Format-Free File Management: this BlackVue-developed file system improves recording stability and requires less microSD card formatting.
SD Card Failure Alert: your BlackVue detects as soon as the microSD card fails and warns you with a "Please check SD card" voice alert.
Built-in Impact & Motion Detection
- Automatically tags important files
While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements.
- Use the filters in the BlackVue App and Viewer
All videos are tagged (Normal, Event, Parking Mode motion or time lapse), so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
- Programmable proximity sensor
Toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings.
- Wi-Fi button
Turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF with the push of a button. All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.
Manage Videos Easily with the BlackVue App and Viewer
- The BlackVue App (iOS/Android) and Viewer (Windows/Mac OS) are free to download and use.
- Both allow you to change settings and review videos sorted by time and type (Normal/Event/Parking).
- With the BlackVue App, connect via Wi-Fi to your dashcam to retrieve videos on the spot.
- Me and My Car. Connected.
- Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Cloud.
- Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone.
- Back up important videos to the Cloud remotely.
- Play and download videos from your dashcam's memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
Intelligent Parking Mode
Protect your car when you are away.
BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor your parked vehicle. Thanks to video buffer, the few seconds leading to triggering events are also recorded. DR900X Series supports two Parking Mode options:
Motion & Impact Detection Parking Mode detects both:
- Motions recorded by the image sensor (marked "P" in the file list).
- Impacts detected by the accelerometer/G-sensor (marked "E" in the file list).
- Choose detection regions to reduce the risk of triggering unwanted motion recordings due to trees swaying in the wind, far-away moving objects, etc.
Continuously records at 1FPS (one frame per second).
- Videos are played back at 30FPS.
- 1-minute Time lapse Parking Mode video = 30 minutes real time coverage.
- Cover a period of more than 54 hours on a 32GB microSD card front and rear at the highest (Extreme) quality setting.
- When an impact is detected, the dashcam creates a buffered Event video.
Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications:
Upon exiting Parking Mode, your BlackVue tells you if Events were recorded when you were away from your car, so you can check right away the Event videos on the BlackVue App.
Schedule a daily automatic reboot (optional-at night by default) to minimize potential errors. Reboots happen only if the dashcam is in Parking Mode and not writing data to the microSD card.
Completely turn off all LED indicators in Parking Mode. Only the recording LED indicator facing the interior of the vehicle will blink when motion or impact is detected.
DR900X-2CH 4K UHD DASHCAM
4K UHD (Front) + Full HD (Rear)
Cloud, External LTE Module (Optional)
Front: W 118.5 mm (4.67") x H 36 mm (1.42") / 106 g (3.74 oz)
Rear: W 67.4 mm (2.65") x H 25 mm (0.98") / 25 g (0.88 oz)
Rear Camera Connection
microSD card up to 256GB
- Event (Impact Detection / Speed Limit / Manual),
- Parking Mode (Impact+Region-based Motion Detection, Timelapse+Events)
YES (with 3-wire hardwiring cable - included)
Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications
Front: 8MP CMOS Sensor
Rear: Sony STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor (Approx. 2.1MP)
Front: Diagonal 162°, Horizontal 136°, Vertical 77°
Rear: Diagonal 139°, Horizontal 116°, Vertical 61°
Resolution Frame Rate Front / Rear
-4K UHD (3840×2140) @30fps / Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
*Frame rate may vary during Wi-Fi streaming
Image Quality and Bitrate Front/Rear
Highest (Extreme): 25+10 Mbps
Highest: 12+10 Mbps
High: 10+8 Mbps
Normal: 8+6 Mbps
Event File Overwrite Protection
YES (up to 50)
SD Card Failure Alert
Video File Extension
Built-in (802.11 a.b.g.n.ac)
Built-in (Dual Band : GPS, GLONASS)
3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
Front: Recording LED, GPS LED, LTE/Wi-Fi LED, Front Security LED, Proximity Sensing indicator LED
Rear: Rear Security LED
Button: Wi-Fi ON/OFF (Tap)
Proximity sensor: Mic ON/OFF / Trigger Manual Recording / OFF (configurable)
20 °C - 70 °C (-4 °F - 158 °F)
-20 °C - 90 °C (-4 °F - 194 °F )
High Temp Cut Off
Approx. 75C (167°F)
DC 12V-24V (DC Plug (Ø3.5 x Ø1.1)) to Wires (Black: GND / Yellow: B+ / Red: ACC)
Power Consumption Hour
Normal Mode (WiFi On / GPS On / 2CH) : 450mA / hour
Normal Mode (WiFi Off / GPS On / 2CH) : 410mA / hour
Parking Mode (WiFi On / GPS Off / 2CH) : 365mA / hour
Parking Mode (WiFi Off / GPS Off / 2CH) : 325mA / hour
* Actual power consumption may vary depending on use conditions and environment.
Front: FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE, IC
Rear: FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
* Windows 7 or higher and Mac Yosemite OS X (10.10) or higher
BlackVue Application (Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher)
Adaptive Format-Free File Management System
DR900X-2CH Recording Time
1 HR 25 MIN
1 HR 50 MIN
2 HR 20 MIN
1 HR 50 MIN
2 HR 50 MIN
3 HR 40 MIN
4 HR 40 MIN
3 HR 40 MIN
5 HR 40 MIN
7 HR 20 MIN
9 HR 20 MIN
7 HR 20 MIN
11 HR 20 MIN
15 HR 40 MIN
18 HR 40 MIN
14 HR 40 MIN
22 HR 40 MIN
31 HR 20 MIN
37 HR 20 MIN
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.