Arlo Essential Wireless Indoor Smart Camera
Security that Empowers Privacy
Protect your home while away without comprising your privacy when at home. Arlo Essential Indoor Camera captures 1080p video and offers a way to reassure your privacy with an automated privacy shield, controllable through the Arlo App. Receive motion alerts directly to your phone and use 2-way audio to hear and speak to visitors. See at night, with black and white night vision. Connect directly to Wi-Fi for easy setup. Get notifications on your smartphone when your camera spots people or animals, and view recorded video clips directly from your phone, with 3 months of included Arlo Smart*.
* Arlo Smart includes cloud recordings of video clips at 2K or lower resolution for 30 days. Renewal of an Arlo Smart subscription is required to maintain Arlo Smart features, including cloud storage.
Smart security that empowers privacy.
- Record video in full high definition
- Privacy shield that gives you control
- Receive instant alerts when motion is detected and take immediate action
- Stay connected to your home from anywhere with live video and noise-canceling 2-way audio
- Works with Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant.
Always be aware and react faster with tools to take immediate action.
- Receive smarter alerts with Object Detection.
- Reduce unwanted notifications with Activity Zones.
- Quickly respond with Intelligent Alerts.
- Look back at past events with Video History.
High-speed Internet connection with 2.4GHz Wi-fi
FCC, IC, CE
2.04 x 1.93 x 4.46 in (52 x 49 x 113.19 mm)
122 g. / 0.27 lb.
Arlo Essential Indoor Camera (VMC2040)
Wall Mount and Screw Kit
Quick Start Guide
Up to 1920 x 1080
Field of view:
Single 850nm LED
Speaker and Microphone
Up to 300 feet line of sight
32 F to 113 F
(0 C to 45 C)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.