Sony Horizon Forbidden West - PS5
Horizon Forbidden West
Join Aloy as she braves the Forbidden West - a majestic but dangerous frontier that conceals mysterious new threats.
Explore distant lands, fight bigger and more awe-inspiring machines, and encounter astonishing new tribes as you return to the far-future, post-apocalyptic world of Horizon.
The land is dying. Vicious storms and an unstoppable blight ravage the scattered remnants of humanity, while fearsome new machines prowl their borders. Life on Earth is hurtling towards another extinction, and no one knows why.
It's up to Aloy to uncover the secrets behind these threats and restore order and balance to the world. Along the way, she must reunite with old friends, forge alliances with warring new factions and unravel the legacy of the ancient past - all the while trying to stay one step ahead of a seemingly undefeatable new enemy.
An epic action RPG adventure.
Brave an expansive open world
Discover distant lands, new enemies, rich cultures and striking characters.
A majestic frontier
Explore the lush forests, sunken cities and towering mountains of a far-future America.
Confront new dangers
Engage in strategic battles against enormous machines and mounted human enemies by using weapons, gear and traps crafted from salvaged parts.
Unravel startling mysteries
Uncover the secret behind Earth's imminent collapse and unlock a hidden chapter in the ancient past... one that will change Aloy forever.
PlayStation 5™ features
- Fast loading: Fast-travel across the map and get back into the game almost instantly with the PS5 console's ultra high-speed SSD and fast load times.
- Stunning visuals: Experience the vast world of Horizon Forbidden West in stunning 4K and HDR.* From mountain tops to small sprigs of leaves, everything is realized to incredible detail at an enormous scale. Targeting 60fps, Performance Mode further enhances smoothness of movement, animations and controls.
- Haptic feedback: Get closer to each fight Aloy takes on with the DualSense™ wireless controller's haptic feedback. Feel the sensation of blades of grass you brush past when making a stealth approach, melee swipes you make against machines and armoured humans, and the directional impact from enemy attacks when you attempt to evade.
- Adaptive triggers: Enjoy a new level of immersion when you interact with different objects using the DualSense wireless controller's adaptive triggers. Feel the tension in the string of your bow, the pull of your new grappling tool and the resistance of the triggers on heavy tribal and mechanical weapons.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: Listen to the landscapes of Horizon Forbidden West come to life around you with the PS5 console's Tempest 3D AudioTech. Hear vegetation rustle in the wind, birds flying overhead and large mechanical machines swimming in the water below as you explore environments teeming with wildlife and machines.
*4K resolution gameplay requires a compatible 4K TV or display.
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.