Seagate IronWolf Pro 12TB 256MB Cache 7200rpm SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray™. AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power management possible.
- Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery.
- High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
- Seagate ® Rescue Data Recovery. IronWolf Pro comes with extra peace of mind for any mechanical, accidental, or natural disaster. With a 90% success rate of in-house recovery, Seagate has your back with a 2-year included Rescue Data Recovery plan.
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
- Range of capacities up to 14TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
- Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 300TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.
- Designed for always on, always accessible 24×7 performance. Access data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
- 1.2M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
- Commercial and enterprise network-attached storage (NAS)
- 1- to 24-bay network attached storage (NAS)
- Backup, archiving, and disaster recovery
- On-premise private cloud
- Virtual storage
Drive Bays Supported
Up to 24-bay
Multi-User Technology (TB/yr)
Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors
Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours)
Reliability Rating @ Full 24×7 Operation (AFR)
Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max
1 per 10E15
Power-On Hours per Year (24×7)
Sector Size (Bytes per Logical Sector)
Spindle Speed (RPM)
Interface Access Speed (Gb/s)
6.0, 3.0, 1.5
Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s)
Average Latency (ms)
Rotational Vibration @ 10-1500 Hz (rad/s)
Startup Current, Typical (12V, A)
Idle Power, Average (W)
Average Operating Power (W)
Standby Mode (W)
Sleep Mode (W)
Power Supply Requirements
+12 V and +5 V
Operating (ambient, min °C)
Operating (drive case, max °C)
Nonoperating (ambient, min °C)
Nonoperating (ambient, max °C)
Vibration, Nonoperating: 10Hz to 500Hz (Grms)
Shock, Operating 2ms (Read/Write) (Gs)
Shock, Nonoperating, 1ms and 2ms (Gs)
Width (mm/in, max)
Depth (mm/in, max)
Carton Unit Quantity
Cartons per Pallet/Cartons per Layer
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.