Braun Series 9 Pro 9467CC Wet & Dry Shaver
Series 9 Pro 9467cc Wet & Dry shaver with 5-in-1 SmartCare center and leather travel case, silver.
- Series 9 Pro: Braun’s best razor, reinvented with a new ProHead.
- Efficient and gentle, no matter if it's a 1, 3, or 7-day beard: championing our unique ProLift trimmer, this electric razor for men lifts and cuts tricky hair.
- More efficient & gentle: the innovative ProLift trimmer and Braun’s unique Sonic Technology help to shave up to 10% faster, for a gentle shave.
- With Braun 5-in-1 SmartCare Center: for a shaver like new, every day—at the touch of a button.
- Made in Germany & designed to last 7 years: this electric razor is also 100% waterproof and can be used with foam, gel or even under the shower.
Efficient & gentle in every stroke.
No matter if it’s a 1, 3, or 7-day beard.
Braun's best shave, reinvented
Our most advanced shaver yet, the new Series 9 Pro features an innovative shaving head with 5 shaving elements. Includes the new ProLift trimmer that's designed to gently cut tough hairs—no matter if it's a 1, 3, or 7-day beard.
Close even on dense beard
The uniquely designed Braun foils cut the hairs below 0.05mm and the AutoSense technology adjusts the power to your beard's density – for a close shave even on dense beards.
More efficient & gentle
The ProLift Trimmer and Braun’s unique Sonic Technology help to shave up to 10% faster¹, for a more gentle shave in fewer strokes.
The new Series 9 Pro is 100% waterproof, so you can shave with foam, gel, or even under the shower for a refreshing shaving experience.
The redesigned Precision Switch locks the shaver's head and enables you to easily capture tricky hair—offering unparalleled precision and control.
The powerful Li-Ion battery lasts for 60 minutes of use and includes a 5-minute quick charge option.
For a shaver like new
At the touch of a button, the 5-in-1 SmartCare Center intelligently selects the necessary cleaning program, automatically charges and hygienically cleans, lubricates and dries your shaver.
What's in the box
Series 9 Pro shaver
Leather travel case
Clean & Charge System Pro
Cleaning cartridge (1x)
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.