Beurer FB50 bubble foot spa
Well-being really can be this simple. The foot bath with magnetic field and pedicure application and extra-powerful water heating ensures even stressed feet feel cared for and relaxed.
- Easy to use with LED display and timer function
- 3 functions: vibration massage, bubble massage, 5-level water heating (35 ? 48°C)
- Soothing infrared light spots
- 6 integrated magnets for magnetic field application
- 3 interchangeable pedicure attachments, automatic rotation when pressure is applied to centre console
- Removable roller attachments for foot reflex zone massage
- Foot rest with massage naps
- Dry massage possible
- Splash protection
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Cord winder
- Dual-walled ? for better heat insulation
- Suitable for up to shoe size 51/52
3 interchangeable massage attachments (nub attachment, round attachment, cylinder-shaped attachment)
The product is equipped to perform a revitalising bubble massage.
For use with colds and muscle tension
Gentle vibration massage
Vibrationmassage for stress reduction
6 integrated magnets for magnetic field application
5-level water heating (35 ? 48°C)
Relaxation foot spa
Foot reflex zone massage
Output in watts
Type of massage
Vibration massage, bubble massage
152 x 72 cm
As an international traveller you are entitled to bring a certain amount/value of goods that are free of Customs duty and exempt Goods and Services tax (GST) into New Zealand. This is called your duty free allowance and personal goods concession. It is important to review these for any purchases you make on The Mall.
Your duty free allowance entitles you to bring into New Zealand the following quantities of alcohol products free of customs duty and GST provided you are over 17 years of age. You do need to be 18 years or over to purchase.
- Up to six bottles (4.5 litres) of wine, champagne, port or sherry or
- Up to twelve cans (4.5 litres) of beer
- And three bottles (or other containers) each containing not more than 1125ml of spirits, liqueur, or other spirituous beverages
Goods other than alcohol and tobacco, whether purchased overseas or purchased duty free in New Zealand, that have a combined total value not exceeding NZ$700 may also be brought as part of your personal goods concession.
When travelling overseas there are legal limits on the amount of duty free alcohol and other goods you can take with you. These amounts will vary depending on the country you are flying into. We always recommend you check the latest limits and exemptions.
Your order can be picked up at an Auckland Airport Collection Point. There is one in departures and one at arrivals in the international terminal. See map
You will need to bring your order confirmation email and show your passport to collect your order.
If you’re departing Auckland Airport, we recommend that you come to the Auckland Airport Collection Point at least 60 minutes before your flight. If you miss your pickup time or your flight details have changed please let us know as soon as possible.
When you collect your order you will have the opportunity to inspect the items and sign for them.
If you need to return an item, our Collection Point team are there to help you. You may also like to view our Returns & refunds which provides information on how this works and outlines the individual retailer's returns and refunds policies.